Wow I'm so excited, I visit a lot of cool blogs and they all had some kind of award sometimes way more than one. I thought to myself my blog will never be good enough or have enough people visiting it that I would get an award. I did! Thank you Katie.
I have been participating in the 31DBBB challenge in the SITS Girls community over on the Blog Frog, and have met a lot of wonderful people and some really cool blogs.
Katie from addingtonmom gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Thank you!
In order to receive the award fully, I must
1) Thank the person who gave me the award. Thank You Katie!
2) Share seven things about myself.
3) Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs, and let the nominees know about the award.
So here are 7 things you may not know about me:
1. I ran Track and Cross Country in High School, but I haven't ran a day since! I do walk my dog every morning at 5 AM.
2. Even though I have a Degree in Fashion Design - every job I've ever had has been either as a sales clerk, Administrative Assistant or Bookkeeper. I'm really good at the Book keeping gig if I didn't get so tired of numbers I could have made good money at it.
3. My Big Dream (hoping before I'm 70) is to have my own Design line of Modest Bridal and Evening wear.
4. I would love to live on a sheep farm - don't think I could do all the work - but still would want to own one and live out in the middle of nowhere (wait I'm already here!)
5. Even though I'm into Fashion - I'm not a girly girl, I've worn make up maybe a dozen times in my life, and I don't cut my hair because then I'd have to think about it every morning - and that just all seems like a waist of time to me. Even though I am getting wrinkles and will need to figure out some kind of skin treatment soon!
6. I am an eater, no one has ever accused me of eating like a bird on the contrary I have always out eaten my counterparts! My Best Friend and I in High school would eat a whole pizza by ourselves - and they were not little one's with salad, bread sticks and wings! mmmm I'm hungry for pizza now!
7. I was a migrant worker as a child (we picked grapes as a family). So now I can't eat grapes or drink grape juice, just can't. FYI - I was born in LA no need to send ICE - But I guess if they can question the Presidents Birth Certificate mine is just another piece of paper! - That's a funny people (yes I know I don't do them often don't fall off your chair) so no offense needed.
Now for the hard part, I read so many wonderful blogs, of all kinds. So just like my all over the place life and crafts this list of blogs is all over the place. I am really bad at remembering name so here are URL's. It's funny with people I know them by faces and with blogs I remember (those with pictures by faces) but mostly by there graphic at the top of there blog. Sorry ladies I do love you!
Man that was hard - there are so many more wonderful Blogs I visit on a regular basis.