Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Early in the year I was a little bummed about turning 40, Until I came across this blog Never Growing Old! and her Over 40 Bloggers List - then I couldn't wait to turn 40! She does a Blog Hop on Mondays, Today is my first.



Questions:

1. What is your favorite dessert?

Chocolate anything Chocolate - Olive Garden used to have a Chocolate Lasagne cake - I was so sad when they stopped serving it.


2. What do you wear to bed?

Long T-shirts. I can't do pants even if they are the light weight PJ's, and socks or long sleeves are out of the question.

3. Do you get regular manicures/pedicures?

No, I recall only one Manicure in my life and have never had a pedicure. I wore nail polish for a brief period in High School but have not worn it since.

4. Did you play any sports in high school?

I ran track and cross country in High School. I don't run anymore, I do walk the dog every morning about 2 miles.

5. Do you have an iPod?

Java you are not the last person on the planet to not have an iPod, I don't have one either. There just aren't times when I want to have music in my ears, not even when I walk the dog, I love to take that time to think, and organize my day.

5 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Hey, I'm in Cali too.. North of you.. know where Magic Mtn. is??
Bananas foster is an ice cream dessert.. You melt butter, add brown sugar, then add cut bananas to warm and then in a bowl add ice cream and put the bananas w/the butter and brown sugar over it... brown sugar and melted butter = a nice caramel...

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I am a new follower from Meet Me Monday Blog Hop. Nice to Meet you!

Hope you can stop by my blog, I have some great giveaways going on right now.
http://shining2save.com

Have a Great Day!
Kari

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! That picture was from when we first started dating. He stayed in for 5 years and got out at the end of his enlistment as a 2nd class. He didn't want to have to leave again. He was never around and then deployed when for 9 months when my first son was only 6 months old and missed everything. Now he's going back to college and trying to get in with a police dept.

Sonia Valdez said...

@Kalei's Best Friend, Yup I know where Magic Mtn is, We used to go there a lot when the kids were little.

Bananas Foster sounds good - I'll have to try it.

Sonia Valdez said...

@Shining 2 Save - Being a Sailor is hard. My husband did 22 years. And being a Sailor's wife is even harder. I'm sure you did what you could to capture all of your son's 'first's'.

I wish him luck with college and getting to be a Police officer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails