Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2018

too many ideas

I'm sure that to a young person who wants to start a business, idea generating exercises are helpful even fun. My problem has always been too many ideas. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel, I can see that we are gathering information to find the best option for a business. I can also see that as we go through choosing one idea over another and using research tools like google Adwords keyword planner you can get a good idea of the impression potential of a given subject.

It is amazing the amount of content that is out on the web, especially since I though I was already consuming a lot of content. In a somewhat older video the creator mentions freedback.com which sounds like it was an early reddit, he suggest to become the expert there. The URL is a different type of company now. I also looked up feedback.com just incase I had written it down wrong, but that too is not a question site. It is however and idealab which is a whole different type of nut, squirrel....

Any who, that added an idea to my business idea- asksonia.com and just to satisfy my curiosity I posted the gig on fiverr instead. I haven't promoted it yet, but I'm revving up to start writing content again. Especially after researching affiliate marking programs, I might have to stop sewing to make time to write content just for the profit potential in the other gifts and talents that God gave me.

So there you see my problem, too many ideas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails