Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

December Sewing Group

We had our Sewing group early this month. A couple of the girls wanted to sew Christmas Stockings. They each had to do between 4 and 6 stockings so most of the class time was used up cutting fabric.

At that point I was glad to have 3 cutting tables. We used my Stocking pattern from last year, blog post here.

And my sister asked me if she could do a cuff on her's so I made a cuff pattern, and embroidery her name's on velvet. Santa will have lots of new stockings to admire and fill!

7 comments:

CK said...

Oh, they look so good! I love the classic colors and simple design!
-CK

PatriciaD said...

I LOVE these...they're absolutely beautiful. Wish we lived near each other...what a fun way to spend the day!!

Jenn Erickson said...

Sonia, beautiful stockings!

I just noticed your Toucan Tribe listing on the sidebar. Phenomenal! Thank you. I'd love to post something similar on my blog to help keep the good tribe vibes flowing. Which widget did you use? Thanks!

Sonia Valdez said...

@CK - Thank you. They really fit her style.

Sonia Valdez said...

@Patricia - Thank you, I'm sure that we would get a long great with a day of crafty, if you ever decide to Vacation in Palm Springs, CA - drop me a note - we live about 20 miles away in Indio, CA.

Sonia Valdez said...

@Jenn - Thank you. The Toucan Tribe list is just a blog roll on Blogger, I'm not good with the blog layouts and html stuff - blogger makes it easy.

luv2stamp said...

Beautiful1 I have never had a desire to sew but this year SUp! came out with fabric and now I'm checking out sewing machines for beginners! I would love to be able to create something this beautiful for next Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails