Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

QuinceAñera Dress Done

It has been really crazy around here. The transmission to my truck has been sitting on the floor for almost a week now. Needless to say it is very hard for a one car family to have the one car out of commission.

Well at least I didn't need to go anywhere important, Oh wait I did - I had a QuinceAñera to go to. Well with plenty of help and charity, The dress got done, tried on, an attempted photo shoot on Thursday end in a ripped dress and then back to me for repairs. Warning: when you are walking next to a woman in a large dress of any kind shuffle your feet under her dress, so you don't step on it as she walks off.

But more than a dress the pictures below are of a B-E-A-utiful family! Gotta Love the Lopez! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Quince Invitations said...

Wonderful pictures! I remember my bestfriends Quinceanera.

Jenn Erickson said...

Sonia, so sorry to hear about your truck and the mishap with the dress. But....it looks like "all's well that end well." It looks like the Quinceanera was a wonderful, happy event, and that dress -- Simply Divine! What a lucky girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails