Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ribbon flowers

I bought this DVD on how to make ribbon flowers at a Tradeshow were Helen Gibb was our next door vendor, almost a year ago. Now I want the book so I don't have to keep using the DVD and fastward and rewind until I learn all the techniques. I didn't have enough money to buy both at the time, but do recall I did like the illustrations in the book.



When I was trying to figure out how I was going to hide the stains on my upcycled sweater purse, it hit me. Ribbon Flowers, I have plenty of ribbon, not sure why other than I like it.



My first two flowers did not turn out perfect but they work to hide the stains and they were actually quite easy to make. I think I'm going to get rid of the bow, and do more flowers in different colors.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails