Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stephanie's Senior Year - Homeschool

My baby has started her Senior year of High School. She had hoped she would have been caught up to be able to go back to La Quinta High School. She could have she did great last year catching up, but now she has a new goal. University, any University. In order to accomplish that she will need to take 9 classes first semester and 8 classes 2nd semester. So there will be no time for senioritis.


I had something I was going to say when I started this about an hour ago.

Then the UPS guy brought a box of books, They are Jenny Dowde's books that I will be taking to the Cochenille Design Retreat so that she can Autograph them for those Retreat participants that wanted to purchase a book from her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails