Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tell The Truth Thursday - Physical Features

I just came across of a post from a cool blog I've been following for a while - I guess I had never had time to visit her on Thursdays to know that this is a Thursday theme.

The question this week is :

What do you think is your best physical attribute? What do other people think is your best physical feature?

I love her red hair - and I to love my hair. It's easy to care for, and it's been the constant physical feature in my life. My weight goes up and it goes down some, not as much as up, LOL.





I also like my eyes. I'm the only one in my family with green eyes - oh except for my cute nephew Marco - he also inherited my Maternal grandmothers Green eyes.



Feel free to go participate and say it loud and clear to improve your self-esteem - give yourself a little boost.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails