Monday, July 26, 2010

Falling behind

Well I started out the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog challenge ok. Then I got sick - every time either one of these little one's gets sick - I get sick - there mom doesn't - why do I!!






I have been a walking zombie since Friday. Every minute I get I go to bed even if it's just for 10 minutes. Even today I'm still walking around with head and chest congestion and not hungry at all - If you know me at all - that means I'm really really sick! My sister in law brought over some mexican bread and I didn't eat any.

I'm feeling a bit better - especially after I've just sweat to death helping my husband mow 3 yards, our front and back and my mom's back yard! That's a lot of over grown grass! It all looks much better now.

I'll get back on track with my challenge by the end of the week - I hope! The last time I posted on the SITS Blog Frog community was day 5 I think. I recall trying to work through Day 6, but it just wasn't working (my brain that is)!

I will (with everyone's help) Build a better Blog. This is a task I want to finish!

6 comments:

JadeLD said...

Hope you feel better soon, it really sucks to be sick in the summertime!

ModistaModesta said...

Thank you Jade, I think I'm on the getting better half of this illness.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I've gotten sick like that too where I don't even want to eat. It even surprises me too. Thank goodness you're feeling better but don't push it....rest is the best medicine.

Monica said...

hey, i did get sick... i'm still sorry. i could just stay away for a week next time... ha ha

Katie said...

Get better, soon! Don't you just hate those summer colds? I just got rid of one myself, and it was miserable!!

You can TOTALLY finish the challenge - all of your readers are here to support you :-) Get some rest, and get to blogging when you can.

ModistaModesta said...

Thank you Maria, I haven't taken this many naps all year. I guess I need it.

Monica -Aren't you funny! I didn't realize you got sick - Why aren't you hacking up a lung like me and Mom?

Katie - Thank you - I just wish I could find a medicine that helps with the symptoms without knocking you out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails