Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

This was now my 3rd trip to Nashville in the past 4 years. 1st when Michael graduated from bootcamp, The whole family drove. 2nd time when Michael graduated from Basic, that time I flew by myself, and this 3rd time there was no way my husband and daughter were going to let me go alone, and there was no way I was going to drive the family cross country again, the first time was enough.

In the previous trips, I had seen everything in Memphis and Nashville I had wanted to see, but my family wouldn't come with me to the museum, after all the Plantations, and Historical building, they had enough. I love Country, country decor, country music, country living, everything country.

So we loaded in the car after lunch and I told them we were going "downtown Nashville", and Michael and Randy growned when we pulled up to the Museum, Stephanie has grown a lot since her last trip to Nashville 4 years ago, at almost 18 she has developed a passion for Art and Culture.



It was great I loved looking at all the costumes, all the memorobilia, and listening to all the old country music roots.


Elvis Gold Piano:



Wall of Records:



A dress I liked and I can't find my notes of who wore it:



There has always been a reason that I don't feel my children are old and that's because they has always, no matter how old they are acted like children, here they are coloring:





That was our Sunday, Michael had to check in for work at 6AM Monday morning so we went back to the hotel and rested, as I was going to have to wake up early and drive him into Fort Campbell.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails