Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Win-Win

I have enjoyed the Intro to Entrepreneurship class so far. I especially like all of the video links to business speakers talking about being in business or building a business. They all have one theme that runs through them and that is that you shouldn't ever think of the money first. Most have specifically mentioned to find what you do best and provide the world with the service of doing what you do best. I love the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, I've read it a couple of times. Every time that I read a book I seem to pick one or two things to work on, because if I tried to live by an book that I've read and make all changes overnight I would drive myself crazy. I have worked on a couple of the 7 Habits over the 6 years since I first read the book. As this class has progressed I have noticed that I am flying solo through life and have not really been interested in creating friendships or partnerships that would benefit me as well as those I let into my extremely tight personal space. I feel the need to work on the concept of Win-Win. To actively seek out relationship that go deeper than the 2 sentence conversation you have before starting work or in the church hallway. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails