Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

all uphill

The home stretch seems to be an all uphill kind of adventure. I guess I should be happy that it should be an indication of being on the right path. As I worked through new technology and made sense of new terminology I had to read, step away from it for a few hours and then go back and reread. It usually takes time for my brain to become familiar with new ideas. I am grateful that I learned that early on in my life as a student. I don't recall now exactly where and how I learned it, but it has been useful to know my learning style. Especially with my lack of patience.
It has been interesting to take an Ad campaign in Google Adwords live. I would have never done that at this point in the web building process, I don't feel that the blog is developed enough to make a good impression. I have to keep reminding myself that this is a learning process and it doesn't have to be perfect in order to learn from it. I actually think that because it is not perfect I have learned more from it.
After looking at the numbers that come back for what Google tracks it is interesting to see what works and what doesn't. I can see that I need to make changes to the verbal content of the web landing page. Especially to align it more to the keywords being used in the ads. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails