Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Practice makes perfect

I was actually dreading creating an Adworks campaign. The first couple of times I used it, I was able to generate what I needed for the assignments but it felt unfamiliar and gave me anxiety having to hunt around looking for stuff. I'm usually pretty good at learning software fast, but for some reason I wasn't getting the layout of the functions and how they related to each other. I'm a big picture kind of person. As I worked through actually creating a campaign it all came together. I could see how all of the puzzle pieces fit. I lack patience, and I'm easily frustrated when things aren't clear. Especially if I know that if someone would have put forth a bit more effort then I would need to be confused.
As I worked through finding key words for the add campaign I realized that we need to be clear about what we are doing, in order to put out a clear searchable message. If we can figure out what people need we can word our message to reach the people we can help.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails