Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Daughter's Tea Party

For being members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we are a little obsessed with tea and the whole idea of Tea Party's. I like going out to my mother's patch of dirt were she grows stuff (you might confuse it for a garden but it isn't, it's more of a natural growing spot) and plucking some lemon grass to make a natural lemon tea. I also seem to have acquired a large amount of tea pots and tea settings. My husband brought some back from Thailand and Hong Kong during his Navy travels.

My Daughter has followed in our slight obsession of tea. She finds natural tea's that don't have caffeine and are not overly processed. Yes, there is all kinds of rationalization going on.

But a Tea Party is so fun with all the people:


And all the Food:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails