Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

This N That

I have decided I'm going to blog even if I don't have a Title, a Subject or a well thought out plan. They say you create a habit by doing it at least 30 days, Well here I go! Those that know me know full well this isn't going to be 30 days in a row, To those that were hoping sorry, I'll need a lot more training than that :-)

April has been crazy for me, crazier than my normal crazy busy. There were just to many Doctors Appointments, Randy's Appointments, Mom's Appointments (even though my Sister does most of her') and all of a sudden I have Dr.'s Appointments - I haven't had Dr.'s appointments outside of the once a year stuff in over 10 years, then one day I wake up and as soon as my feet hit the floor I'm in pain, I go to the Dr. and he says "It is normal at your age to have an onset of Planterfasiates (my spell checker doesn't know how to spell this) and It's being aggravated by your weight" All I could think as I walked out of there Still in pain and no answer just a referral was - 'He just called me OLD and FAT' I can't believe it!! So that was the beginning of the month of April and it has just gone down hill from there.

Except I just put my husband on a airplane today so he can go visit his Brother who's daughter just had a baby boy! I'm happy for him. But you all know I'm grinning from cheek to cheek! I have seven days no hubby (Except (my life is full of Excepts) I'll be driving to Vallejo, CA on Monday/Tuesday to pick up my daughter from college at the end of the semester. So that will be 2 days of not normal sleep.

So for my first day alone I finished cleaning my office because this picture was diving me crazy - I thought I was all clean and organized and then I publish the blog post with this picture in it and realize that is a bunch of junk! It's getting better still not where I want it but It'll get there!

Before:



After:


Also my brother came home and he, My mother and I drove to Mexicali, Baja CA Mexico to see if my mom's house had survived the earthquake and visit my mother's family there. He pulled out a bag of Almonds and the first thing I see is the bar code:



This is so cool, so I kept it. I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but I'm sure something will come to me!


I got to babysit today: Keegan and Lexi!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails