Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stephanie has an acceptance letter to CAL State Maritime

This weekend has been full of emotions. On Saturday I was driving to a VFW meeting when my cell phone rang, I answered it knowing it was my daughter. All I could hear was screaming. This was the school she wanted into - she applied to two others because we didn't think that her grades and SAT scores were good enough to get into CAL Maritime.



Well she did - I at this point have no clue how I'm going to pay for it - but we'll deal with that on deadline to deadline bases.

I am excited and very proud - 2 years ago this didn't even seem possible as she just wasn't focused. I'm glad she was able to turn things around and is now college bound.

Congratulations Stephanie!!!!!


1 comment:

Susan Lazear said...

Congrats to Stephanie! Good work bot both of you.

Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails