Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

fabrication defects - suck!


I was so happy this morning I had finally finished a purse I had been working on - on and off for a couple of months now. I finally got it perfect. I found the correct beads a week ago and I found stephanie's jewlery pliers this morning. She put the handle on for me.


So I put my cell phone and business card holder (which is my purse) in it, and it pops open - and I close it - and it pops open. I look at it a bit closer and the idot that designed this bag doesn't have any kind of degree much less common sense.

The circle that attaches the buckle to the paper mache box is in the way of the buckle.

So now all it's good for is decoration. So much for being able to add another item to our etsy store.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails