Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

My niece Alexis Grace!



My little sister had her baby girl on Friday at 4:50 PM - Alexis Grace - weighed 7 lbs 3.5 oz and was 20 inches long. I was lucky enough to be asked to be the photographer for her first baby - the adorable Keegan - here he is kissing his sister:



So this time it was just a given that I would be the photographer again, the layout of the delivery room was better the first time - I could take picture's and not show my sister all exposed this time - the layout was not so great plus the nurse was at least 6 foot 5 and the bed was up so high, oh well there were a few pics.

I love this one - it was a high five - for a speed delivery process - we drove her to the hospital at 9:30 AM and by 2 or so the time of this picture she was at a 5 and ready for the epidural.


With Keegan we got there one morning - were there the whole night and she had him the next day at noon.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails