Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Semester is over

If you have been following along, you know that I went back to school this semester. I want a BA in Arts. I have an AS in Fashion Design. So I thought it shouldn't be to hard to finish up, well I was wrong.

I'm not 20 or 25 anymore. I hadn't mentioned before but I took a Piano class it was Mon, Wed, Fri Mornings from 8 to 9 am, Then work 9:30 to 4 and then the Life Drawing class on Monday nights 4:40 to 10 pm.

Needless to say that since my last Final on Wednesday - I have been doing the basics and Sleeping the rest of the time. I think I'm almost caught up with my sleep, I know this because as I walk around my house today I'm realizing all the things I've been neglecting. My To Do list is getting prioritized today.

As for my classes - I eked out a C in piano because I showed up and gave it my best. I can't play worth a darn. I might take another semester and give it another shot, but it just requires so much practice to be any good especially when your tone deaf.

As for my Life Drawing class, I didn't get out of it what I wanted to (to be able to draw the body) but I did practice on my drawing skills and worked with new medium. Here are the images that I put together for my Portfolio Final in the class.















I'm taking the Summer semester off and going to reevaluate my goals. It might be way longer than 2 years till I get that BA.

3 comments:

CK said...

I like the clean sheets and bold colors. My favorite is the woman in the suit. Great job, Sonia ;)

Sonia Valdez said...

Thank you CK

Sonia Valdez said...

Thanks Monica, your to kind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails