Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Painting Bird houses

My niece and nephew like being in my husbands garage. They found these cute wooden bird houses the other day and had to schedule a painting day.

My sister dresses the children in nice clean outfits everyday, and everyday they come over here they leave with stains on their clothes. I tried to avoid that this time by putting aprons on them.

They were doing great for a while, and then Lexi decided she wanted to paint Keegan instead of the bird house. Sorry Monica I tried.











This is the best picture I got of there faces, they would not stop painting to look at me!

1 comment:

Sonia Valdez said...

Your careful with there clothes that's why you can help others by handing it down. Stephanie's clothes was never usable when she was done with it.

You'll learn to relax when you are all done, which from my point of view that's never.

Love you, Sis.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails