Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hubby's Birthday

My husband turned 48 yesterday. It had been a while since we had Carne Asada for dinner, so that's what I made. We had no idea what we were doing, because last year was the first year he had asked for Dinner and cake, before that we always went to the Date Festival for his birthday. So this year was a bit confusing, because he asked if we were going to go to the Fair, but then also asked what we were going to do for dinner. Needless to say my husband is a bit on the confused side.

So the night before it was decided we would have dinner and cake like last year. I think he has changed his birthday tradition, so I better get better at inviting people, other than a phone call in the morning "Hey you guys want to come over for an early dinner tonight for Randy's Birthday", Cool see you then!

Plus I'm not to sure were my brain was because the camera sat on the table all night, and I took two pictures.



Happy Birthday Randy!

4 comments:

TRR said...

At least your husband asked for what he wanted ahead of time so you knew what to do, regardless that it was last minute :-)

It looks like you had a good time! That cake looks fabulous!

Jenn Erickson said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Sounds like a great birthday -- can't go wrong with carne asada and cake!

Romantic Dinner said...

Happy Birthday lovely and cute baby's . i loved that and very nice birthday celebration. thanks for nice sharing

Sonia Valdez said...

Thank you ladies. The little one's are my niece and nephew. That cake was so good, it was the first purchased cake that there was nothing left of. My mom was actually mad that there were no left overs. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails