Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February Sewing Group

Yay, I'm back on track with the monthly sewing groups. Plus we are having them in a nice New Church Building. I had to bring my own long tables, because the new building only has two, but it was worth it because there is so much more room.

The ladies were a bit camera shy, so here is a shot of the construction zone:



We made Diaper Envelopes, I'm not sure who came up with this wonderful idea, but It's great. You put 2 or 3 diaper and the small diaper wipes plastic holder, and then you don't have to lug all your bags with you, from the chapel, or from the dinner table at the restaurant, so on and so forth.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to be part of the Sewing group! How fun! Church group? Or what? How did you get involved in this? I love those diaper bags too by the way :)

Sonia Valdez said...

Yes, it is a church group. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The Relief Society which is the women's organization of the church, has several meetings (other than sunday's) once a month, and they asked if I would lead the Sewing group. I love it. It helps me to move my unfinished projects off my To do list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails