Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kitten

On New Year's Day my sister was walking around the neighborhood and the babies heard a kitten. It was in a remote area no homes around, hiding in the bushes. My sister called me and asked if I wanted a kitten, I said no! She said she didn't want it, but if she left it there it wasn't going to survive. It couldn't have been more than 3 weeks old. She decided she was going to catch it and then call Animal control on Monday.

Well the catching was a bit more difficult than she thought! Actually she couldn't, so she called me back and asked if I could help. That 3 week old kitten had been living in those bushes for a while because it knew them well. It took 4 adults (Myself, my sister, my son and my daughter) and two little one's with good eyes! A lot of running digging in bushes and getting bit, yes It bit me!

It wasn't staying in my house after that one. My daughter took a picture and posted it on Facebook and it got a home before the day was over. Yay no kitten to deal with, I really don't think I would have been able to let Animal Control take it.

And then Yesterday, My husband comes home with this:



Needless to say we have a New Kitten, and It likes to cry!!! Ahhhh save me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails