Well for some reason, I truly shut my brain off after May 2nd, to the point that I walked into my sewing class with a pattern I had put together a few hours before and hadn't sampled yet. I was 95% sure it was going to work. First because it was all math and 2nd because I used Garment Designer to print out the pattern Pieces so that double checked my math.
It was the sewing instructions that had only been practiced in my head that was the unsure 5%.
Well I was so happy that it worked, now I have to write up the directions and finish up the pattern, to pass it along to those that couldn't attend.
Thank you all for coming, and helping me wake up before the month is over!