Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stephanie's Graduating


Wow, my child is really graduating from High School and going off to college. The deadline for the Year book adds was due while we were in Seattle, but they let me squeeze it in anyways. I love nice people!

I'm running out of time, I don't think she's ready for the real world. Heck there isn't anything real about life in the Barton household.

Well at least she picked a career path she nows well - the Ocean, because of the Ocean (ie. Navy) she has had more homes than any child her age. So maybe she is ready for the real world.

I know I'm not ready for the real world bill! First due date is May 1st. She hasn't graduated Yet, and I'm already paying.

Any ways! Congratulations - child of mine - it was a little iffy there for a while!



wow that picture looks bad - it didn't look like that in Photoshop!

2 comments:

Sonia Valdez said...

The top picture is a gif - the bottom picture is the jpg.

StefieAvantGarde said...

hahah I dont really know why but this makes me laugh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails