Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seattle was good for me

I'm back and it was great. We arrived on Wednesday early, Stephanie and I set up the booth, then went for a drive. Seattle is a beautiful city the views are amazing.

Stephanie doesn't like to take pictures of buildings, I love buildings, so I made her take this picture and now she loves it, it's about 8AM and the sun is shining on the buildings at an angle, and the skies where the perfect shade of blue - to make the whole picture turn blue.

Stephanie wanted me to drive to Forks - I wasn't about to since there was probably lots of snow up there, about an hour an a half to two hour drive from where we were. Sorry all you Twilight people I didn't bring back pictures of 'Vampires'.

But I was right about the snow - because the next morning we woke up to this view out or window.

and this is what the cars looked like.

The tradeshow was colorful - color everywhere:


I have gone to this tradeshow in Seattle every year for the past 5 years, and every year there is only one picture I would like to bring back and that is a picture of Mt. Rainier - a big majestic mountain. Well it's not really a mountain, it's a Volcano, but they call it a Mountain. I have seen the whole thing only 3 or 4 times, the times I saw it - I didn't have a camera - and the days I had a Camera, the mountain was under clouds.


In southern CA our Disaster preparedness is for EarthQuakes in Seattle there Disaster Preparedness involves a Valcano Evacuation Route. I'm glad I don't have to plan for that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails