Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm not hiding. . . I promise.

I've just been programming. (I use the word Programming very loosely). Actually Kurt the Programmer (not Joe the Plummer) does the programming. And then in lots and lots of very very long emails, he attempts to teach me what I need to do to set up the Cochenille Computer to get it to do what we need it to.

I used to be proud of my intellegence and great attention to detail, but after this last two weeks, I can tell you my brain hurts, I'm not as smart as I thought I was, and I dont want to see another Hexi-decimal string of data for the rest of my life.

I hate change. And for the month of October I've been up to my ears in it.


My daughter decided to apply to Cal-State Maritime (that's in Northern CA) and Michael now has enough money to go to any University and not have to live at home. I've been sitting around waiting for these two to make University decisions for the last year, so Randy and I could figure out where we want to move to. And now it turns out that neither one of them needs us. That sucks I wasn't ready to deal with an Empty nest for at least another 2 years. At least that was the plan 8 months ago. I'm going to have to borrow some kids, they need to be between 5 and 10 years old, those were the best years.

And to top it off the flippin Army won't give me a date as to when Michael's plane will be coming in from Iraq. How the heck am I supposed to buy 2 airline tickets to Kentucky, get a rental, and find a hotel, and for how long do I need all this for??? I'll be so glad when he's out.


I'm not coping well with the lack of stability in all aspects of my life right now. I'm thinking of finding the highest mountain and going to hide there. All last year I could do Auto-Pilot - all this year - My brain hurts!!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hang in there.

Sonia Valdez said...

Thank you Sandra, I won't let go of the end of the rope, I'm sure I'll start climbing soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails