Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

AAFCS Conference at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa

I'm so grateful to have been able to be at the AAFCS (American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences) Conference. A teacher is always a teacher and ready and willing to find new products to teach and answer questions.

Those of you that have been following for a while, know that I've gone back to school to get my BA, in something still don't know what yet. When there was a low time at the booth and there was time to chat I would ask the person what they had for a Degree and what their current position was. I think I want to be a teacher, maybe ;-)


Thank you to all the teachers that came by the Cochenille booth and entered our Giveaway, Signed up for our Newsletter, Took more information back to their schools and those that purchased our products. Thank you, if you need any help with any of it let me know. If you didn't get a chance to pick up our Educator flyer feel free to email info@cochenille.com and request one.

Both my husband and I have family in Arizona but the Conference was in Chandler, which wasn't near either of the family members so I got to stay at the Beautiful Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa for one night.



I loved the room:



On these wonderfully secluded grounds out in the middle of the desert! There are walking paths and golf courses all around the Buildings. Right outside my sliding glass door, was a stream, the sounds of the water and the ducks made for a very relaxing night after a long hot day. If you ever want to escape for a couple of days this place has it all.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails