Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Finally Asian Bag

There is never enough free time! Well my husband has plenty but there is no way I would have done what he did to get that free time, I think I'll keep working my 9 to 5 at least I'm lucky mine is from home!

He started doing his models again, I'm so grateful that we moved into this big house, even though we didn't need this size of house, (we just needed to be next door to my Mom) We have certainly grown into it. Not sure what we are going to do if you have to move into a small one again. Avoid the crafts I guess since that's what we did for the past 10 years. Wow, I hope not!

His Models:






I still haven't finished organizing my fabric in the garage probably because it's anywhere from 104 to 116 outside and that makes the garage an oven. Plus I really hate it when I know I have a piece of fabric, and I can't find it. This is what the fabric bins look like now - But I found the purple fabric!!! It's pretty bad when you need a track dog to help you find what your looking for.




And I made This bag that has been in my head for years now!







Finally another project idea out of my head and on paper and fabric!!!

12 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

that's a pretty bag, I like it. It sure is HOT over there, I don't blame you for not wanting to go into the garage.

Liz Mays said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous bag you made!!!

Sonia Valdez said...

Thank you Maria, Yup hot is our normal summer in the desert. I hoping it doesn't continue past Sept. Sometimes it doesn't cool off until the end of Oct.

Sonia Valdez said...

Thank you BlueViolet.

Serene said...

What a gorgeous bag!

Sonia Valdez said...

Thank you Serene.

Liz said...

It looks like your pup will help you find fabric!

Unplanned Cooking said...

I love the color of that bag! And ugh, those temps are crazy. I'd be hiding out, too :).

Sonia Valdez said...

@Liz - yup he follows me around everywhere.

Sonia Valdez said...

Thank you Jen (Unplanned Cooking) and we do stay inside as much as we can.

Clara in Paradise said...

Nice bag, great job. I have a similar fabric that I mean to turn into a bag, but it's been years and I still don't get around to it.

Sonia Valdez said...

@Clara - Don't give up on it. It will eventually call you to put it on the top of the To Do list. That's what happens to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails