Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Don't complain - It really can get worse.

Lesson learned - well maybe I'm sure that I will fall into that shameful idea of a pity party yet again in my life time.

It really doesn't matter how low you think you are - It really can get worse. And it will continue to get worse until the lesson is learned.

I am pleased to say 'Lesson learned'. Ask for help - Ask for help from those around you, But most of all ask for help for the Lord.

Job 1: 20-22

20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Now that is the lesson that I need to learn.

Job 2: 10
.....In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

I'm going to go find a big roll of tape!

If I am not focused it is of my own doing - If I am depressed it is of my own doing - If I don't get out of bed at 5 AM it is of my own doing - If I feel fat it is of my own doing!

If I continue in my own bad habits it is of my own doing!

ST. Luke 12: 48

. . .For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.




I have been given MUCH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails