Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Scripture Bag Pattern

I have been finding it hard to make time to blog. Not that I haven't been doing crafts because I have. It's just that I haven't been able to finish - finish something. I have lots of things almost done. or even the done stuff isn't photographed and the story written up in my mind.

For some reason I can't seem to be able to just open the 'New Post' window and type. I really need to get better at that.

Well here is something that I have finished! A scripture bag pattern. I taught a sewing class on it almost a year ago, and never managed to get back to it. I guess in my mind because the class was taught and done, then I was done.

Until a student asked if I could email her the sewing directions she had forgotten how to put it together. It's only three pattern pieces and once you remember the trick to getting the sides on it comes together in less than an hour.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails