Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back to Organizing

Ok, so where was I before I was so rudely interrupted by life, illnesses, a major move and a week long tradeshow? Oh, Yes. I was trying to organize my crafts, since I do way to many of them and It was either time to do them or sell everything off instead of having it sit in storage boxes under beds.

So the Move was great for this purpose, because now I have 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms and a two car garage (oh there are two bathrooms but I can't do crafts in those - well I probably could but I wouldn't want to especially after my husband has used them)

Currently the front living room just has a few book case, because this is where I'm going to put all the sewing stuff. I finally have enough floor space to make and set up on a dress form a wedding dress with a full train. I have way to many idea's in my head I'm not sure which one I want to do first!!!

One of the bedrooms is Stephanie's bedroom she still comes home from college when school is not in session.

Another bedroom is the office, two desk's 3 computers, one shipping table to build Cochenille product and the shrinkwrap machine that's all that fit.



The other room is the one I'm currently working on. I have been looking and looking and trying to figure out how I was going to separate the different crafts


- I finally just asked my husband to build me four simple desk's.



So one is for stamping and scrapbooking stuff,

one is for beading stuff,


another is for a knitting machine


and the forth I had my wood purse supplies with all the stuff I use to decoupage the clip art on them, but know I'm thinking I might put up another knitting machine. Since I have 5 and I haven't used them so I think I want to give each one a chance before I decide which to keep or get rid of.



Some progress has been made in the organization of all this stuff - It will be conquered one day - hopefully one day soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails