Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Stockings

I totally love Etsy. It has been such a source of inspiration. This year I've been on the look out for new Christmas stockings. I wanted something simple, The one's we have now are huge. I made them about 18 years ago, the family loved them as just about anything could fit in them.



Actually the first year I made them I put Stephanie in one of the Stockings. I wish I had taken a picture.

Any who - I think I just found the inspiration for our new family Christmas Stockings. From Pilosale on Etsy - I love everything in her shop - absolutely everything!



So this is the inspiration for our new family Christmas Stockings - so I guess I better get working on them - since my family keeps asking me when I'm going to put the stockings on the wall - at least now I have an answer - 'When I'm done sewing them!'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails