Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Bias Tape Maker

There hasn't been much phone activity at Cochenille (Everyone is out enjoying there Summer I hope!) so I decided to take the day off, I got to play on the internet. I came across this nifty little gadjet a 'Bias Tape Maker'.



I haven't purchased it - the only reason that I might is that I hate making bias tape - I always burn myself with the iron. Or the metal bias tape maker gets hot and I burn myself with that.

My only concern with most things when they are new is - they don't usually work right. Sure the picture on the box shows the fabric being fed in correctly and the metal bias tape maker securely on the base and the outcome is crisp nicely ironed bias tape. But does it really work?

Does anyone have one of these yet? Any thoughts?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails