Thursday, May 22, 2008

Prom dress



Having a blog has really helped the fact that I now make it a point to take pictures - at least of the finished project - even though these pictures are not of the finished project. I added sworaski crystals on the rouching of the lower band. A young lady came to me with a picture from a magazine, and asked me to make one just like it. - (I should have taken a picture of that, I'll figure out this blogging thing eventually) I used Garment Designer like I always do - typed in her measurments and then started drafting. I had to do some seperating of pieces but it worked just fine in giving me a strapless I could work with. - I should figure out how to post either screenshots of the pattern pieces or the patterns themselves. Like I said I'll figure this blogging thing out eventually.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails