Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Free Digital Scrapbook kit

I love Free stuff. I seem to be acquiring plenty of Digital Scrapbook kits. The one below is courtesy of  MyMemories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software, but you don't have to own the software to use the Free templates below. They are in .png and .jpg format you can use them in any software that you might own.

They have started a program were they will be sending me new kits every 14 days, so that I may share them with you. The kit below will be available for 14 days and will then be replaced with a different kit, so go grab it now if you like this one.


If you would like to see what the MyMemories Suite software can do feel free to click on the link on the side bar, and if you order don't forget to use the Code for $10 off.

I can wait to get pictures to put in these new templates! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Feel free to post a link in the comments showing us what you have done with the Scrapbooking kit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails