Thursday, October 13, 2011

El Paseo Window Shopping

Every where I've ever lived I had a Road that I drive down with the music blarring when I want to releave some stress. Here in the Desert it's El Paseo if you don't know it think Rodeo Drive. I love driving, screaming oh I mean singing to country music, and absorbing all the color, images, people, art....

Today I decided to stop and take a few pictures to share with you. Oh and just incase you wanted to know why I was de-stressing, On Tuesday morning I turned in a 5 pages English paper, on Tuesday Night I turned in 6 Black and White 'perfect' prints. On Wednesday afternoon I turned in a 3 page art paper and took a 6 chapter Art History Exam, Thursday morning I turned in a 1 page paper  for English, and Tonight well I skipped class.....shhh don't tell anyone! Oh and did you know I do have a full time day job;)

Anyways, this is what brings me back to center, I stop and admire all the great work, in the items on display, the Merchandising, the display it's self, puts me in a trance and calms me down as well as inspires me:
























2 comments:

Classy Career Girl said...

The pictures show that you really enjoyed your window shopping! It’s nice to know that you’re able to manage your time, working and studying. That's tough! Anyhow, I love this post. I feel like am doing the same thing (window shopping) by looking at those pictures.

Sonia Barton said...

Thank you, I love window shopping, to calm down. You mind stops thinking of all the things you need to do, and you can dream for a bit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails