Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

El Paseo Window Shopping

Every where I've ever lived I had a Road that I drive down with the music blarring when I want to releave some stress. Here in the Desert it's El Paseo if you don't know it think Rodeo Drive. I love driving, screaming oh I mean singing to country music, and absorbing all the color, images, people, art....

Today I decided to stop and take a few pictures to share with you. Oh and just incase you wanted to know why I was de-stressing, On Tuesday morning I turned in a 5 pages English paper, on Tuesday Night I turned in 6 Black and White 'perfect' prints. On Wednesday afternoon I turned in a 3 page art paper and took a 6 chapter Art History Exam, Thursday morning I turned in a 1 page paper  for English, and Tonight well I skipped class.....shhh don't tell anyone! Oh and did you know I do have a full time day job;)

Anyways, this is what brings me back to center, I stop and admire all the great work, in the items on display, the Merchandising, the display it's self, puts me in a trance and calms me down as well as inspires me:
























2 comments:

Anna said...

The pictures show that you really enjoyed your window shopping! It’s nice to know that you’re able to manage your time, working and studying. That's tough! Anyhow, I love this post. I feel like am doing the same thing (window shopping) by looking at those pictures.

Sonia Valdez said...

Thank you, I love window shopping, to calm down. You mind stops thinking of all the things you need to do, and you can dream for a bit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails