Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shoulder Bags

In my crazy life I have managed to find a few hours here and a few hours there. One day I cut fabric, another day I do some sewing, and then I finish up the sewing, And then in order to post them on Etsy for sale I have to photograph the bags.

So all in all it has taken me 3 months to make the three bags below. So needless to say having an etsy shop is not for the person with a crazy life such as mine - If it's not one thing it's another. The last two months it's been illness first my husband in the hospital and then my mom with a herniated disk - she can't walk in order to care for herself.

But at least now we are all back under one roof so I don't have to drive back and forth and try to take care of two sick people in two different houses. That has given me some time back. So I was finally able to finish the process.

Yay!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/soniaymonica





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails