Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another year Older

My life has been really stressful these last couple of months, and I haven't been doing all that I normally do, like blogging! I still can't manage to get the house organized and all the boxes emptied and out of the house. Clutter seems to cripple me.

Yet the move was a good one, because we were able to host my nephew's 2nd Birthday party at the pool - actually one of the many pools in this gated community.

It was great! He is such an adorable child, his mom calls him a holly terror, but isn't that what all 2 year old boys are?










And then on August 9th was my Birthday and a wonderful friend dropped by and gave me a cake. I'm sure I'll get back into the groove - I'm hoping soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails