Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Merry Wives of Windsor


Oh boy, the past 10 days have been a blur. I have a two day low before I have to start preparing for a couple other fuctions. So I better do this now.

On Tuesday the 16th Stephanie and I got the chance to go to the Old Globe in Balboa Park, San Diego, CA. So we went. It was in the outdoor Theatre, It was wonderful.

I was so tired, I went in just hoping I wouldn't fall a sleep. Now way, it was so funny, and fast moving. I was great. Oh I love the costumes in the last part. Sorry, I haven't attended enough Theatre, to know the terminology, of Acts, Scene's and so on. .

Stephanie love Shakespere, She offered to translate if I didn't get a joke. I'm so glad she has the chance to experience this earlier in life than I ever did.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails