Saturday, January 7, 2012

Moving to WordPress

I did it, after almost 10 days of pulling my hair, I DID IT! I have built a Word press site where I can do a better job of separating all of My husbands stuff, My daughters stuff and My stuff. It's a lot of Stuff!

Our new business name: Three Unique Rabbits! What do you think?

I decided not to move all the stuff I have here straight over, as some if it just doesn't apply, or seem to fit in with the new look, which my daughter tells me is Hipster. I had to go look that up, interesting what she thinks of me, to say the least.

I will slowly take some of the craft stuff from here and post it over there, in it's appropriate place --- I love love the Portfolio pages this new Theme I bought has allowed me to do.

I hope you will all come over and take a look around, and if you don't want to miss anything Click on the Blog link along the top and then Subscribe!

Here it is:


I'll get it all populated soon enough. I'm also working on a major sewing endeavorer, that I will be blogging about soon, I'll give you the title: Sewing with a Missionary Plan. Yes, it will be an entire wardrobe for my soon to be female Missionary.

Thank you all for your support.

~Sonia Barton

7 comments:

vanita said...

Thats wonderful and welcome to the world of WP! You're going to love it and that theme is sweeet!

Sonia Barton said...

Thank you Vanita, I already like the organization factor that the new Theme has allowed me to do.

Jerri Rivers said...

I'm planning to move my blog to Wordpress this year. I'm nervous about it, but I'm sure it will great when I get used it!

Sonia Barton said...

Jerri, I would suggest you read through the word press documents, to get you oriented as to the different format. I was so lost, and frustrated that I didn't give myself time to learn it before trying to actually do it.

Wendys Hat said...

Wow! Good for you! I'm still working on it!

Karon said...

Hi. I just purchased your pattern no.526 cross body bag and on the pattern are words relating to a "standard infants newborn size" etc. Can you send me a pattern without this wording please as it is obviously for a different pattern.

Thank you

Karon

Sonia Barton said...

Hi Karon,

I don't have a record of your purchase, so I am unable to reply to you directly. You also didn't leave an email with the comment above. The pattern is the correct pattern piece. The name on the pattern piece just happens to be the name of the sloper I used to create the pattern pieces for that particular bag. My contact information is on the patterns that I sell. Who did you buy my pattern from?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails